Baby Shower Activity: Decorating Station
Guests decorate onesies, bibs, or headbands for the baby-to-be. This activity allows guests to get in touch with their crafty side and the parents-to-be will enjoy using these later.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
1. Print Pre-made Printable Cards (Cardstock Preferred).
2. Gather Supplies For Game
- Printable Below (Don't forget computer ink and paper/cardstock)
- Onesies, Bibs or Headbands
- Fabric Markers (For Onesies/Bibs)
- Stencils or Iron-on Stickers with Iron to use (For Onesies/Bibs)
- Flowers, Bows, etc. for Headbands
- A place for guests to place their masterpieces: Can use clothespins and heavy string for onesie or bibs. For headbands, use a bracelet holder.
Play Time: 15-30 minutes. This is a fun way to entertain guests at the beginning of the shower while guests arrive. Place printable with decorating supplies at a table that guests can partake on entry to shower or at a station somewhere with easy access and in view of guests. Have hostess remind guest to visit station during shower or before leaving. If you want to make this into a game, you can have the mom-to-be pick her favorite onesie, bib, or headband.
Use our pre-made template