Baby Shower Game: How Old Was Mommy?
This game doubles as an interactive game for guests and decorations.
Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
1. Print However Many Pre-made Printable Cards You Need (Cardstock Preferred).
2. Gather Supplies For Game
- Printable Below (Don't forget computer ink and paper/cardstock)
- 10 Pictures of the Mom-to-Be throughout her childhood
- String or a Poster Board to Display Pictures
- Prize for Winner
3. Place Pictures on Pre-Made Display Cards. You can drop pictures into the one template if you have a digital copy or you can tape a hard copy of picture to the other template. If dropping a digital image, make sure to hit the duplicate page button (10 times). Once you have all 10 photos prepped/printed, place on poster board or punch holes in the cardstock and place on string to hang.
Play Time: 15-30 minutes. This is a fun way to display pictures of mom-to-be as a child and use it to help decorate for the shower. You can have this set up as guests enter. Have the printouts and pens next to display. Have guests fill out card and place in large envelope. Once everyone has had a chance to play, you can let the mom-to-be tell guests answers while you tally up points. Then announce the winner.
Use our pre-made template